Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up discount in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discount may refer to:
- Discounts and allowances, reductions in the basic prices of goods or services
- Discounting, a financial mechanism in which a debtor obtains the right to delay payments to a creditor
- Discount (band), a punk rock band that formed in Vero Beach, Florida in 1995 and disbanded in 2000
- Discount (film), a French comedy-drama film
- Delay discounting, the decrease in perceived value of receiving a good at a later date compared with receiving it at an earlier date
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discount.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.