From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up discount in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Discount may refer to:
- Discounts and allowances, reductions to the basic prices of goods or services
- Discounting, a financial mechanism in which a debtor obtains the right to delay payments to a creditor
- Discount (band), a punk rock band that formed in Vero Beach, Florida, in 1995 and disbanded in 2000
- Discount (film), a French comedy-drama film
- steal, refers to both a legitimate discount, and an illegal "five-finger discount" taking of property
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discount.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.