(Redirected from Discount rates)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Discount rate may refer to:
- An interest rate (the term "discount" does not refer to the common meaning of the word, but to the meaning in computations of present value)
- in investment financing, discounted cash flow
- theoretical or observed rates at which people discount future payoffs
- in environmental economics, and more generally in assessing the general welfare impacts of government policies, social discount rate (the basic mathematics are the same as discounted cash flow, but the cash value of human lives etc. can only be crudely estimated)
- Fees charged for accepting payments other than in banknotes and coins:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Discount rate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.