Discovery Kids is a brand name owned by Discovery, Inc. Starting as a television segment within the Discovery Channel, which aired shows such as Mystery Hunters, the brand was expanded as a separate television channel. The brand was expanded into different areas since then. Most of the channels worldwide were either rebranded or shut down, but the brand still exists as the website for children's activities and as the consumer products aimed at children.
- Current television channels
- Discovery Kids India
- Discovery Kids Latin America
- Discovery Kids en Español, an American Spanish language daytime programming block on Discovery Familia
- Former channels
- Discovery Kids Australia
- Discovery Kids Canada, replaced by Nickelodeon with separate CRTC license on November 2, 2009
- Discovery Kids Middle East and North Africa
- Discovery Kids Southeast Asia
- Discovery Kids UK, timeshared with Discovery Wings, both channels were replaced by Discovery Turbo on February 28, 2007
- Discovery Kids USA, turned into a joint venture with Hasbro, and renamed the Hub Network, and now the Discovery Family Channel since October 13, 2014.