Discovery Women's Basketball Invitational
|Philippines (3rd title)|
|Most titles||Philippines (3 titles)|
In 2011, the inaugural invitational was participated by the women's national teams of the Philippines and Qatar along with Bangkok Bank of Thailand and a selection team from Fujian of China. The tournament hosted by Bacolod took place at the West Negros University Gym from September 28-October 1.
In 2013, the Discovery Invitational was known as "Jesse Robredo Memorial Cup" to commemorate the first death anniversary of former Department of Interior and Local Government secretary Jesse Robredo, was an invitational basketball team which was participated by the women's national teams of the Philippines and Singapore, along with a Gold Coast All Stars team assembled by Gold Coast Basketball of Australia. India was also invited to partake at the tournament but did not send its team due to a ban imposed on its National Olympic Committee by the International Olympic Committee at that time which took effect in December 2012. The tournament was held in Naga City from August 22–25, 2013 at the Jesse Robredo Coliseum.
In 2015, the invitational was held once again and was participated by the women's national teams of the Philippines, Turkmenistan, and Team A and B of Papua New Guinea. The games took place in Davao City at the Almendras Gym Davao City Recreation Center.
|Year||Host||Final||Third place game|
|Champion||Score||Second place||Third place||Score||Fourth place|
Papua New Guinea A
Papua New Guinea B
Shoot It Dragon Thailand
Ho Chi Minh Vietnam B
|Papua New Guinea||0||1||0||1|
|Papua New Guinea A||0||1||0||1|
|Papua New Guinea A||-||2nd||-|
|Papua New Guinea B||-||4th||-|
- "Phl five battles Qatar tonight in Women's Invitational Cup". The Visayan Daily Star. 28 September 2011. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "RP cagebelles in tuneup series". Tempo. 21 September 2011. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- Flores, Celes (15 August 2013). "Women's hoops team excited to get tested in Discovery Hoops invitational". Philippine Daily Inquirer. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "2nd District Women's Basketball Invitational". RTVM. 18 August 2013.
- "Gold Coast Women's Invitational All Stars Set for Philippines International Tournament". Basketball Queensland. 16 August 2013. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- Atencio, Peter (15 August 2013). "Perlas Pilipinas tests mettle of Australia, Singapore fives". Manila Standard Today. Retrieved 23 January 2015.
- "Papua, PH women's teams hold sports clinics". Sun Star Davao. 19 February 2015. Archived from the original on 23 February 2015. Retrieved 23 February 2015.
- Pates, Karlo Paolo (22 February 2015). "Perlas Pilipinas grabs third win". Sun Star Davao. Archived from the original on 23 February 2015. Retrieved 23 February 2015.