Disembodied (Buckethead album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. Relevant discussion may be found on the talk page. Please help improve this article by introducing citations to additional sources. (June 2015)|
|Studio album by Death Cube K|
|Released||July 22, 1997|
|Genre||Dark ambient, ambient, experimental|
|Producer||Buckethead, Bill Laswell|
|Death Cube K chronology|
- Death Cube K (a.k.a. Buckethead) - guitar, Dr. Phibes organ, stretching rake.
- Extrakd - ambient nightmare machete.
- Bill Laswell - bass.
- Recorded at the Embalming Plant, Oakland; California.
- Additional recording and mixing at Greenpoint Studio, Brooklyn; New York.
- Produced by Buckethead and Bill Laswell.
|This 1990s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|