Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up dish or dishes in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dish, dishes or DISH may refer to:
- Dish antenna a type of antenna
- Satellite dish, an antenna for receiving satellite signals
- The Dish (landmark), a U.S. Government-owned radio-telescope at Stanford University
- Dish Network, a satellite television provider in North America
- Dish TV, a satellite television provider in India
- The Dish (TV series), an American television show
- The Dish, an Australian film
- Dish (band), a Japanese band
- Dish, Texas, town in Denton County, Texas, United States
- Diffuse idiopathic skeletal hyperostosis, a form of arthritis
- Dish of a bicycle wheel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dish.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.