Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
|Occupation||Film actress, model|
|Years active||2010 - present|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (168 cm)|
Disha Pandey was born in Khetri Nagar and brought up in New Delhi. Her father is a gazette officer with the education department, while her mother is working in Hindustan Copper Limited. She has one elder brother who is married. She was in class 11 when she entered films, but was advised to pursue her degree before continuing acting. Despite choosing biology with mathematics in class 12, Disha decided to pursue arts to be able to complete her degree with ease. She did her BA in Human Rights.
She acted in Mayanginen Thayanginen, a Tamil flick opposite Nitin Sathya and Moksha, a Telugu horror film, directed by Srikanth Vemulapalli. In Mayanginen Thayanginen she played the character of a very homely girl — a customer care executive employed with a call taxi company. She made her Tollywood debut in Ramesh Raparthy's film titled Race and was seen in a Hindi film titled Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga, which was based on the subject of inflation. She made her Kannada debut in Jai Lalitha, the Kannada remake of the Malayalam hit Mayamohini. She plays the role that Malayalam actress Mythili played in the original. While the film has not released yet, she has been signed for two more Kannada films, Bombay Mittati, in which she plays a character interested in travelling and photography, and Subramani directed by JK. She has recently starred in the Punjabi song "Bacha", along with Prabh Gill.
|2010||Bolo Raam||Juhi Khan||Hindi|
|Saare Jahaan Se Mehnga||Suman||Hindi|
|2015||Manasunu Maaya Seyake||Lasya||Telugu|
|Manadhil Maayam Seidhai||Tamil|
|2018||Thamizh Padam 2.0||Priya||Tamil|
- "Laugh away your blues -- Tamizh Padam". The Hindu. 5 Feb 2010. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "'Thamizh Padam' heroine watches 70 Tamil films". IndiaGlitz. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2013-05-22.
- "Bolo Raam". Indian Express. 2 Jan 2010. Retrieved 28 May 2010.
- "Disha Pandey". BollywoodCelebFacts.com.
- Malini, Shankaran (2011-06-13). "'Tamizh Padam' Disha Pandey". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- "The Taste of India". Amul. 2013-06-25. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- Bijoy Bharathan, TNN Nov 16, 2010, 12.00am IST (2010-11-16). "Ready for more 'Tamizh Padams'". The Times of India. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
- "Disha and Aishwarya make their Kannada debut". The Times of India. 2013-07-01. Retrieved 2013-07-03.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Disha Pandey.|