Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Sanamjit Singh Talwar|
|Produced by||Shilpa Shetty|
|Music by||Palash Muchhal|
Essential Sports & Media
|Distributed by||Eros International|
|Box office||est.₹68 million|
Dishkiyaoon (transl. Sound of a bullet) is a 2014 Indian Hindi-language crime action film written and directed by debutant Sanamjit Singh Talwar, and produced by Shilpa Shetty and her husband Raj Kundra along with Eros International. The film features Harman Baweja, debutant Ayesha Khanna, Aditya Pancholi, Sunny Deol and Prashant Narayanan in the lead roles. The storyline is based upon the Mumbai underworld. Originally set to be released on 10 January 2014, the film experienced delays and was eventually released on 28 March 2014.
The film has also been released officially online.
Viki, who belongs to the cold world of an upper-class family, finds his solace among ruthless gangsters. The absence of love and care pushes him to use his devious mind to rise up in the underworld.
- Harman Baweja as Viki Kartoos
- Sunny Deol as Lakwa
- Ayesha Khanna as Meera
- Aditya Pancholi as Nawab Khan
- Prashant Narayanan as Mota Tony
- Anand Tiwari as Rocky Chu
- Sumeet Nijhawan as Iqbal Khalifa
- Hasan Zaidi as
- Shilpa Shetty in a Special Appearance in song "Mere Type Ka Nahi"
The film was shot in Mumbai and Europe. The first look of the film was released on 14 October 2013.
The music of Dishkiyaoon was composed by debutant Palash Muchhal for two songs and Sneha Khanwalkar for two other songs, with White Noise Productions composing the other. The lyrics of the soundtrack were written by Sanamjit Singh Talwar.  The album also contains a remix sung by Arijit Singh and Altamash Faridi.
|1.||"Tu Mere Type Ka Nahi Hai"||Mayur Puri||White Noise Productions||Kunal Ganjawala & Gayatri Iyer||4:21|
|2.||"Tu Hi Hai Aashiqui" (Solo)||Sanamjit Singh Talwar||Palash Muchhal||Arjit Singh||5:12|
|3.||"Nachle Tu"||Palash Muchhal||Mika Singh, Palak Muchhal||4:43|
|4.||"Tutey"||Sneha Khanwalkar||Sukhwinder Singh||4:38|
|5.||"Tu Hi Hai Aashiqui" (Duet)||Sanamjit Singh Talwar||Palash Muchhal||Arijit Singh & Palak Muchhal||4:58|
|6.||"Nissar"||Sneha Khanwalkar||Vishal Dadlani & Sneha Khanwalkar||4:45|
|7.||"Tu Hi Hai Aashiqui" (Remix)||Sanamjit Singh Talwar||Palash Muchhal||Arijit Singh & Altamash Faridi||2:46|
- "We don't have mindless action in Dishkiyaoon, says producer Shilpa Shetty". The Indian Express. 28 March 2014. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- "Box Office: Worldwide collections of Dishkiyaoon". Bollywood Hungama. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- "'Dishkiyaaoon' is a full-on entertainer, says Shilpa Shetty". IBN Live. 28 October 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Dubai is a second home to us". Khaleej Times. 6 January 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2014.
- "Shilpa Shetty turns producer with Dishkiyaaoon, launches teaser poster on Twitter". DNA. 14 October 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- Gupta, Shubhra (29 March 2014). "Dishkiyaoon review: Harman Baweja leaves as little impact as he has before". The Indian Express. Retrieved 3 June 2017.
- Dabas, Nitin (31 March 2014). "dishkiyaoon 4th day box office collection | total 4 days income report". NewsZoner. Retrieved 2 April 2014.
- "First Look: Shilpa Shetty's production 'Dishkiyaaoon' starring Sunny Deol, Harman Baweja". Indian Express. 14 October 2013. Retrieved 16 December 2013.
- "Dishkiyaoon O Teri And Youngistaan Open Poorly". Box Office India Trade Network. Box Office India. 28 March 2014. Retrieved 31 March 2014.