|Look up disillusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disillusion may refer to:
- Disillusion (band), a German progressive metal band
- "Disillusion" (ABBA song)
- "Disillusion" (Sachi Tainaka song)
- "Disillusion" (Upstairs, Downstairs), a 1975 episode of Upstairs, Downstairs
- Disillusion (album), a 1984 album by Japanese heavy metal band Loudness
- The second part of the song "Starship Trooper" by Yes
- The remedy for illusion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disillusion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.