List of Disney's Animal Kingdom attractions
Disney's Animal Kingdom is a theme park located at the Walt Disney World Resort. Below is a list of the past and present attractions at this park, arranged by "land" and with brief descriptions. Disney had announced plans to add an area themed to Avatar.
Restaurants, shops, and character meets are listed in this article. The term "attractions" is used by Disney as a catch-all term for rides, shows, and exhibits.
Originally opened on April 22, 1998. Closed in September 1998 and re-opened as Discovery River Taxis in November 1998. The attraction closed again in January 1999, only to be re-opened yet again in March 1999, this time as the Disney Radio River Cruise.
- Mickey’s Jammin' Jungle Parade
- March of the Art-imals Parade
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Pangani Forest Exploration Trail
- Wild Africa Trek
- Harambe Village
- Festival of the Lion King
Rafiki's Planet Watch
- Wildlife Express Train
- Affection Section
- Conservation Station
- Finding Nemo-The Musical
- Kids Discovery Clubs
- Primeval Whirl
- The Boneyard
- TriceraTop Spin
- Tarzan Rocks
- Cretaceous Trail
- Journey into the Jungle Book
- List of Disney theme park attractions
- List of lands at Disney theme parks
- List of Magic Kingdom attractions
- List of Epcot attractions
- List of Disney's Hollywood Studios attractions
- "AVATAR Coming To Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog". Disneyparks.disney.go.com. 2011-09-20. Retrieved 2012-09-22.