Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
|Disney's All-Star Movies Resort|
|Location||Animal Kingdom Resort Area|
|Resort type||Value resort|
|Opened||January 15, 1999|
|Areas||101 Dalmatians, Toy Story, Fantasia, The Mighty Ducks, Herbie: The Love Bug|
Disney's All-Star Movies Resort is a resort hotel located at the Walt Disney World Resort. It is one of five Disney Resorts in the "Value" category along with Disney's All-Star Sports Resort, Disney's All-Star Music Resort, Disney's Pop Century Resort, and Disney's Art of Animation Resort. The resort is located on the southern portion of the Walt Disney World property, and has a Disney Movie theme. Like all Disney Value resorts, the property is decorated with giant Disney film icons such as the Fantasia Pool; a Mighty Ducks-themed Duck Pond Pool; Herbie, The Love Bug; puppies from One Hundred and One Dalmatians; and some of the residents of Andy's Room from Pixar's Toy Story. Like the other value resorts, the All-Star Movies has a large food court and poolside bar.
Most rooms are available with two double beds. A limited number of rooms with king-size beds are also available. Disabled accessible rooms are available. Irons, ironing boards, mini-refrigerators and hair dryers, and in-room safes are in each room.
Dining and shopping
- World Premiere Food Court
- Pizza delivery
- Silver Screen Spirits Bar
- Donald's Double Feature store
- Rialto ice cream shop
Disney's All-Star Resorts are connected via bus to the various theme parks and activities located throughout the resort complex.
- Henthorn, Dawn. "Disney All Stars Resorts". Florida for Visitors. About.com. Retrieved July 7, 2007.
- "All-Star Movies Resort". WDW Magic. Archived from the original on March 19, 2006. Retrieved April 6, 2006.
- "All-Star Movies Resort". All Ears Net. Retrieved April 6, 2006.
- Dunlop, Beth (1996). Building a Dream: The Art of Disney Architecture. New York, New York: Harry N. Abrams, Inc. p. 180. ISBN 0-8109-3142-7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Disney's All-Star Movies Resort.|