From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Disney in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disney usually refers to the Walt Disney Company.
The term may also refer to:
Divisions of The Walt Disney Company
- Disney Enterprises, copyright holder and trademark owner of everything Disney-branded
- Walt Disney Studios (division)
- Walt Disney Studios (Burbank), company headquarters and studio lot
- Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, distribution company
- Walt Disney Pictures, film banner and production company
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, home media
- Disney Theatrical Group,
- Disney Music Group, the music publishing arm
- Walt Disney Animation Studios, the main animation studio (formerly known as Walt Disney Feature Animation)
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, which manages and builds the Disney theme parks and vacation resorts
- Disney Channel, a cable TV network
- Walt Disney Television, a United States-based TV production company
- Disney Television Animation, a TV studio dedicated to animation
- Disney Interactive Studios, which formerly publishes Disney video games and interactive entertainment
- Capital Disney, Disney radio station in the United Kingdom
- Radio Disney, Disney radio station in the United States
Walt Disney and his relatives
- Walt Disney (1901–1966), founder of The Walt Disney Company
- Roy O. Disney (1893–1971), Walt's brother and co-founder of The Walt Disney Company
- Roy E. Disney (1930–2009), son of Roy O. and leader of the Save Disney campaign
- Abigail Disney (born 1960), Walt's grandniece, philanthropist and film-maker
- Lillian Disney (1899–1997), Walt's wife
- Elias Disney (1859–1941), father of Walt and Roy O.
- Flora Call Disney (1868–1938), mother of Walt and Roy O.
- Herbert Arthur Disney (1888–1961), brother of Walt and Roy O.
- Diane Marie Disney (1933–2013), Walt's daughter
- Sharon Mae Disney (1936–1993), Walt's adopted daughter
- The Disney family
- Doris Miles Disney, American author
- John Disney (archaeologist) (1779–1857), English barrister and archaeologist
- John Disney (ornithologist) (1919–2014), Australian ornithologist
- John Disney (priest) (1677–1730), English clergyman
- John Disney (Unitarian) (1746–1816), English Unitarian minister and biographical writer
- Melissa Disney, American voice actress
- Richard Disney (died 1578), English MP
- Wesley E. Disney, former US congressman from Oklahoma
- Disney bomb, a British "rocket-assisted" bomb of World War Two
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.