|Location||Shanghai Disney Resort, Shanghai, China|
|Opening date||June 16, 2016|
|Management||Shanghai International Theme Park and Resort Management Company Limited|
|Owner||The Walt Disney Company and Shanghai Shendi Group|
Disneytown is a shopping, dining, and entertainment complex at the Shanghai Disney Resort in Pudong, Shanghai, China. It is the Shanghai Disney Resort equivalent of the Downtown Disney complex at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California; Disney Springs at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, Florida; Ikspiari at Tokyo Disney Resort, and Disney Village at Disneyland Paris, France.
Disneytown is located near the two hotel resorts and Shanghai Disneyland Park. Along with dining and shops, the complex features the Walt Disney Grand Theatre, an Art Deco theatre that hosts the Mandarin Broadway version of The Lion King.
There are numerous restaurants to choose from, from Blue Frog, to Coconut Paradise. The award-winning Crystal Jade offers a Chinese menu, and there is even a trendy bar by the name of Kokio Gastrobar where parents can relax after a long day in the park. 
At the heart of Disneytown is the Marketplace – with specialty shops with Disney merchandise, musicians and entertainers. Next to the Marketplace is an area called Spice Alley, offering a variety of Asian cuisine. Also near Disneytown is the resort’s central lake area. The area includes a walking path and various gardens.
- Shanghai Min
- Crystal Jade
- The Cheesecake Factory
- A Bathing Ape
- Lego Store
- Food Republic
- Element Fresh
- Coconut Paradise
- The Dining Room
- blue frog
- Xin Wang Restaurant
- Toast Box
- Chow Tai Fook 
- Spoonful of Sugar
- World of Disney
- Downtown Disney (Disneyland Resort) (Disneyland Resort)
- Disney Springs (Walt Disney World Resort)
- Ikspiari (Tokyo Disney Resort)
- Disney Village (Disneyland Paris)
- Frater, Patrick (June 14, 2016). "Mandarin 'Lion King' Opens Shanghai Disney Resort With a Roar". Variety. Retrieved June 16, 2016.
- "Let's Take a Look at Shanghai Disney's 'Disneytown' District". Theme Park Insider. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- Smith, Thomas. "First Look: Themed Hotels, Disneytown Announced for Shanghai Disney Resort". disneyparks.disney.go.com. Disney Parks. Retrieved 14 November 2014.
- Los Angeles Times (27 January 2016). "Everything you need to know about Shanghai Disneyland". latimes.com.
- "First Disneytown Tenants Announced for Shanghai Disney Resort". Retrieved 12 January 2016.
- "Spoonful of Sugar - Shops - Shanghai Disney Resort". www.shanghaidisneyresort.com. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "World of Disney Store - Shops - Shanghai Disney Resort". www.shanghaidisneyresort.com. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
|This Disney-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|