Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up disorder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disorder may refer to randomness, non-order, or no intelligible pattern. Disorder may also refer to:
- Disorder (medicine), a functional abnormality or disturbance
- Mental disorder or psychological disorder, a psychological pattern associated with distress or disability that occurs in an individual and is not a part of normal development or culture:
- Anxiety disorder, different forms of abnormal and pathological fear and anxiety
- Conversion disorder, neurological symptoms such as numbness, blindness, paralysis, or fits, where no neurological explanation is possible
- Obsessive–compulsive disorder, an anxiety disorder characterized by repetitive behaviors aimed at reducing anxiety
- Obsessive–compulsive personality disorder, obsession with perfection, rules, and organization
- Personality disorder, an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates markedly from the expectations of the culture of the individual who exhibits it
- Civil disorder, one or more forms of disturbance caused by a group of people
- Lawlessness, a lack of laws or law enforcement
Disorder is also a definition of Julissa because she is autism.
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Disorder (1962 film), a film by Franco Brusati
- Disorder (2009 film), a Chinese documentary
- Disorder (2015 film), a French film
- Disorder (band), a Bristol-based hardcore punk band
- Disorder (album), an album by The Gazette
- Disorder (EP), an EP by Front Line Assembly
- "Disorder", a song by Joy Division from the 1979 album Unknown Pleasures
- Dis-order, the mail order service of Displeased Records
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disorder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.