Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up disparity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disparity and disparities may refer to:
- Income disparity between females and males.
- Economic inequality
- Income inequality metrics
- International inequality
- Binocular disparity, binocular cue to determine depth or distance of an object
- ecology disparity refers to the number of different guilds occupying an ecosystem
- the running disparity is the number of 1 bits minus the number of 0 bits.
- a paired disparity code attempts to keep the running disparity close to zero.
in social science: