Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up disposition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A disposition is a tendency to act in a specified way.
Disposition may also refer to:
- Disposition (law), a final decision or settlement
- Disposition (harpsichord), the set of choirs of strings on a harpsichord
- "Disposition" (song), a 2001 progressive metal song by Tool
- Testamentary disposition, any gift of any property by a testator under the terms of a will
- "Disposition" (math), an uncommon way to refer to permutation of n elements over k positions.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.