From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up disposition in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A disposition is a tendency to act in a specified way.
Disposition may also refer to:
- Disposition (law), a final decision or settlement
- Disposition (harpsichord), the set of choirs of strings on a harpsichord
- "Disposition" (song), a 2001 progressive metal song by Tool
- Testamentary disposition, any gift of any property by a testator under the terms of a will
- "Disposition" (math), an uncommon way to refer to permutation of n elements over k positions.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disposition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.