From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Disraeli (film))
|Look up Disraeli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benjamin Disraeli (1804–1881) was a British Prime Minister and literary figure.
Disraeli or D'Israeli may also refer to:
- Disraeli (play), a 1911 play by Louis N. Parker
- Disraeli (1916 film), a silent film by Charles Calvert
- Disraeli (1921 film), a silent film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (1929 film), a film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (TV serial), a 1978 British miniseries
- D'Israeli, pseudonym of Matt Brooker, British comic artist, colorist, writer and letterer
- Disraeli, Quebec (city)
- Disraeli, Quebec (parish)
- Disraeli Glacier, Nunavut, Canada
People with the surname
- Benjamin D'Israeli (1730–1816), British financier and merchant
- Coningsby Disraeli (1867–1936), British politician
- Isaac D'Israeli (1766–1848), British writer, scholar, and man of letters
- Mary Anne Disraeli (1792–1872), British peeress and society figure
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disraeli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.