(Redirected from Disraeli (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Disraeli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Benjamin Disraeli (1804–1881) was a British politician and writer who twice served as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Disraeli or D'Israeli may also refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Disraeli (play), a 1911 play by Louis N. Parker
- Disraeli (1916 film), a silent film by Charles Calvert
- Disraeli (1921 film), a silent film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (1929 film), a film starring George Arliss
- Disraeli (TV serial), a 1978 British miniseries
- Disraeli (horse), racing horse
- Disraeli, Quebec (city)
- Disraeli, Quebec (parish)
- Disraeli Glacier, in Nunavut, Canada
- County of Disraeli, a cadastral unit in the Northern Territory of Australia
- Benjamin D'Israeli (merchant) (1730–1816), British financier and merchant
- Coningsby Disraeli (1867–1936), British politician
- D'Israeli (cartoonist), British cartoonist, pseudonym of Matt Brooker
- Isaac D'Israeli (1766–1848), British writer, scholar and man of letters; father of Benjamin Disraeli
- Mary Anne Disraeli (1792–1872), British peeress, wife of Benjamin Disraeli
- Dizraeli, British rapper
- Disraeli Gears, a 1967 album by the British rock band Cream
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disraeli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.