From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For disruptive editing on Wikipedia, see Disruptive editing.
|Look up disruption or disruptive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disruption or Disruptive may refer to:
- Cell disruption is a method or process in cell biology for releasing biological molecules from inside a cell
- Disruption (adoption) is also the term for the cancellation of an adoption of a child before it is legally completed
- Disruption (film), a 2014 Columbian documentary film by Pamela Yates
- Disruption of 1843, the divergence of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland
- Disruption (of schema), in the field of computer genetic algorithms
- Disruption, a method of disabling an explosive device by using projected water disruptors
- Disruptive behavior disorders, a class of mental health disorders
- Disruptive innovation, Clayton Christensen's theory of industry disruption by new technology or products
- Disruptive physician, a physician whose obnoxious behaviour upsets patients or other staff
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.