Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up disruption or disruptive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Disruption or Disruptive may refer to:
- Cell disruption is a method or process in cell biology for releasing biological molecules from inside a cell
- Creative disruption, disruption concept in a creative context, introduced in 1992 by TBWA’s chairman Jean-Marie Dru
- Disruption (adoption) is also the term for the cancellation of an adoption of a child before it is legally completed
- Disruption of 1843, the divergence of the Free Church of Scotland from the Church of Scotland
- Disruption (of schema), in the field of computer genetic algorithms
- Disruption, a method of disabling an explosive device by using projected water disruptors
- Disruptive behavior disorders, a class of mental health disorders
- Disruptive innovation, Clayton Christensen's theory of industry disruption by new technology or products
- Disruptive physician, a physician whose obnoxious behaviour upsets patients or other staff
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Disruption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.