|Industry||Video game industry|
|Jon Radoff (CEO)|
Hank Howie (COO)
|Products||Game of Thrones Ascent|
Star Trek Timelines
The Walking Dead: March to War
Disruptor Beam, Inc. is a developer of mobile and social game products based in Framingham, Massachusetts. The company was founded in 2010. The company is known for developing a social and mobile game based on Game of Thrones (set during the A Song of Ice and Fire novels). Game of Thrones Ascent was released on Facebook and web platforms in 2013, followed by iPad/iOS and Android devices in 2014. In 2014, the company announced a partnership with CBS to create Star Trek Timelines, a strategy roleplaying game featuring characters from all of the Star Trek eras.
The company is led by CEO Jon Radoff and is backed by investors including GrandBanks Capital, Google Ventures, Romulus Capital, Harmonix founders and executives Eran Egozy, Alex Rigopulos; Converge Venture Partners; and E Ink founder Russ Wilcox. The company secured its Series A round in November 2014, which added GrandBanks Capital to its list of investors  The company was the 2013 winner of the Mass Technology Leadership Council's Innovative Technology - Digital Games award for Game of Thrones Ascent
In 2016, the company announced a partnership with Skybound Entertainment to produce The Walking Dead: March to War, a mobile game based on The Walking Dead comic books. This game per developer is shutting down January 31,2019.
- Scott Kirsner, March 26, 2010, Boston Globe, "Vidgame couple build new venture around 'social gaming' trend," 
- Kate Cox, May 21, 2012, Kotaku, "The Newest Player in the Game of Thrones Marches its Armies onto Facebook," 
- Mike Snider, May 21, 2012, USA Today, Game of Thrones Facebook game announced, 
- John Gaudiosi (2012), "'Game of Thrones' Fans Get First Facebook Social Game," Hollywood Reporter, http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/game-of-thrones-facebook-social-game-327283
- Winter Is Coming, July 17, 2014, "Game of Thrones Ascent Launches on iPhone and Android," 
- Keohane,Dennis. "Disruptor Beam launches new Enterprise with Star Trek multiverse game". Retrieved 2014-04-08.
- Scott Kirsner, May 21, 2012, Boston Globe, Game startup Disruptor Beam collects funding, 
- Kyle Alspach, Boston Business Journal, June 18, 2013,Disruptor Beam gets Google Ventures funding to expand 'Game of Thrones Ascent', http://www.bizjournals.com/boston/blog/startups/2013/06/disruptor-beam-adds-google-ventures-as.html?page=all
- Kyle Alspach, November 19, 2014, BostInno.com, 'Star Trek Timelines' Maker Disruptor Beam Gets $3M & Plans More Pop Culture Games, 
- MassTLC Awards 2013, "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2013-09-26. Retrieved 2013-09-13.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "The Walking Dead: March to War". Disruptor Beam. Retrieved 2016-11-14.
- "New Story-Driven Walking Dead Game Announced for Mobile". GameSpot. Retrieved 2016-11-14.