From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dissent (magazine))
|Look up dissent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dissent is a philosophy of non-agreement with a prevailing idea or entity
Dissent may also mean:
- Dissent (American magazine), an American political magazine founded in 1954
- Dissent! (network), a G8 protest group
- Dissenting opinion, a judicial opinion which is contrary to a majority decision
- Dissent (Australian magazine), an Australian political magazine published from 2000 to 2014
- Dissent (EP), an EP by Misery Index
- Scientific dissent
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dissent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.