From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dissolution or Dissolve may refer to:
- Dissolution (law), in law, means to end a legal entity or agreement such as a marriage, adoption, or corporation, or unions.
- Dissolution (chemistry), or solvation, in chemistry, the process of dissolving a solid substance into a solvent to make a solution
- Dissolution, in music, is a specific type of section (music).
- Dissolution of parliament, in politics, the dismissal of a legislature so that fresh elections can be held, sometimes ahead of schedule. And sometimes behind schedule
- Dissolution of the Monasteries, in British history, the formal process during the English Reformation by which Henry VIII confiscated the property of the monastic institutions in England, Wales and Ireland between 1538 and 1541
- Dissolution (Byers novel), a 2002 fantasy novel by Richard Lee Byers
- Dissolution (Sansom novel), a 2003 historical novel by C. J. Sansom
- Dissolve (filmmaking), in film and video editing, a transition between scenes
- The Dissolve, a web magazine property of Pitchfork Media, covering movies
- Decadence, moral degeneracy
- In Hindu cosmology, the Great Dissolution, Pralaya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dissolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.