From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dissolve)
Dissolution or Dissolve may refer to:
- Dissolution (law), in law, means to end a legal entity or agreement such as a marriage, adoption, or corporation, or unions.
- Dissolution (chemistry), in chemistry, the process of dissolving a solute into a solvent to make a solution
- Dissolution, in music, is a specific type of section (music).
- Dissolution of parliament, in politics, the dismissal of a legislature so that fresh elections can be held, sometimes ahead of schedule. And sometimes behind schedule
- Dissolution of the Monasteries, in British history, the formal process during the English Reformation by which Henry VIII confiscated the property of the monastic institutions in England, Wales and Ireland between 1536 and 1541
- Dissolution (Forgotten Realms novel), a 2002 fantasy novel by Richard Lee Byers
- Dissolution (album), an album by Olivia Block
- Dissolution (Sansom novel), a 2003 historical novel by C. J. Sansom
- Dissolve (filmmaking), in film and video editing, a transition between scenes
- The Dissolve, a web magazine property of Pitchfork Media, covering movies
- Decadence, moral degeneracy
- In Hindu cosmology, the Great Dissolution, Pralaya
- Divorce, dissolution of a marriage
- Zersetzung, a psychological technique to silence political opponents
- Solubility or the dissolution of solids in a solute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dissolution.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.