From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Distance is a numerical description of how far apart objects are.
|Look up distance or distances in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Distance may also refer to:
Science and math
- Social distance, a sociological concept relating to personal space and proxemics
- An obsolete unit of measure; see List of unusual units of measurement
- Distance (graph theory), the distance between two vertices in a graph
- Cosmic distance ladder, the succession of methods by which astronomers determine the distances to celestial objects
- Distance (band), a late-1980s rock supergroup featuring Bernard Edwards and Tony Thompson
- Distance (musician), British music producer and DJ, influential on the dubstep genre
- Distance (Hikaru Utada album), 2001
- Distance (Dan Michaelson and The Coastguards album), 2014
- Distance (EP), a 2007 EP by Antagonist
- "Distance" (F.T. Island song), released in 2011
- "Distance" (Christina Perri song), a 2012 single by Christina Perri featuring Jason Mraz from her album Lovestrong
- "Distance" (SS501 song)
- "Distance", a song by All Saints from Saints & Sinners
- "Distance", a song by Kelis
- Distance (2001 film), a 2001 Japanese film directed by Hirokazu Koreeda
- Distance (2015 film), a 2015 Chinese film
- Distance (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who short story
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.