Jump to navigation Jump to search
Distance is a numerical description of how far apart objects are.
|Look up distance or distances in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Distance may also refer to:
Science and math
- Distance function, defines a distance between each pair of elements of a set.
- Social distance, a sociological concept relating to personal space and proxemics
- An obsolete unit of measure; see List of unusual units of measurement
- Distance (graph theory), the distance between two vertices in a graph
- Cosmic distance ladder, the succession of methods by which astronomers determine the distances to celestial objects
- Distance (band), a late-1980s rock supergroup featuring Bernard Edwards and Tony Thompson
- Distance (musician), British music producer and DJ, influential on the dubstep genre
- Distance (Battery album), 1996
- Distance (Hikaru Utada album), 2001
- Distance (Dan Michaelson and The Coastguards album), 2014
- Distance (Antagonist EP), 2007
- "Distance" (SS501 song), 2007
- "Distance" (F.T. Island song), 2011
- "Distance" (Christina Perri song), 2012
- "Distance", a song by All Saints from Saints & Sinners, 2000
- Distance (2001 film), a 2001 Japanese film directed by Hirokazu Koreeda
- Distance (2002 film), a 2002 American short film directed by Jonathan Jakubowicz
- Distance (2015 film), a 2015 Chinese film
- Distance (Doctor Who), a Doctor Who short story
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.