(Redirected from Distortion (album))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up distortion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Distortion denotes the alteration of the original shape of an object, image, sound, or waveform.
Distortion may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Distortion (optics), including "barrel distortion" and "pincushion distortion"
- Cognitive distortion, thoughts that are exaggerated and irrational
- Parataxic distortion, inclination to skew perceptions of others based on fantasy
- Distortions (economics), a concept in economics
- Distortion (mathematics), a measure how much a function distorts space
- Distortion function, used to define distortion risk measures
- Distortion (music), an electro-acoustic effect in music
- Copenhagen Distortion, also called 'Distortion festival', a party/club culture festival in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Distortion (Forbidden album), 1995
- Distortion (Game Theory EP), 1984
- Distortion (The Magnetic Fields album), 2008
- Distortion (the Proletariat EP), 1982
- Distortion (Joseph Simmons album), 2005
- "Distortion", an episode of Serial Experiments Lain
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distortion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.