From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Distress may refer to:
- Distress (medicine), occurring when an individual cannot adapt to stress
- Stress (psychological)
- Distress signal, an internationally recognized means for obtaining help
- Distressed inventory, an inventory of goods or materials whose potential to be sold at a normal cost has passed or will soon pass.
- Distressing, making clothing, shoes and household objects look old
- Distress, or distraint, the act of seizing goods to compel payment
- Distress (novel) a novel by Greg Egan
- Distress (film), a 1946 French film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.