From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Distress may refer to:
|Look up distress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Distress (medicine), an aversive state in which a person shows maladaptive behaviors
- Distress, or distraint, the act of seizing goods to compel payment
- Distress (novel), a novel by Greg Egan
- Distress (film), a 1946 French film
- Distress signal, an internationally recognized means for obtaining help
- Distressed inventory, goods or materials whose potential to be sold at a normal cost has passed
- Distressing, the process of making an object appear aged
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.