(Redirected from Distressed)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up distress, distressed, or distressing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Distress may refer to:
- Distress (medicine), an aversive state in which a person shows maladaptive behaviors
- Distress, or distraint, the act of seizing goods to compel payment
- Distress (novel), a novel by Greg Egan
- Distress (1946 film), a 1946 French film
- Distress (1929 film), a 1929 French silent film
- Distress signal, an recognized means for obtaining help
- Distressed inventory, goods or materials whose potential to be sold at a normal cost has passed
- Distressing, the process of making an object appear aged
- Stone washing, a similar technique used on apparel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Distress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.