District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
|District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
Location of District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
|Population||852 (2015 est)|
|• Density||0.258/km2 (0.669/sq mi)|
|Area||3,300 km2 (1,274.1 sq mi)|
|Mayor||Kathie Bowman |
|Region||Yorke and Mid North|
|Website||District Council of Orroroo Carrieton|
The District Council of Orroroo Carrieton is a local government area in the Yorke and Mid North region of South Australia. The principal towns are Orroroo and Carrieton; it also includes the localities of Belton, Black Rock, Coomooroo, Erskine, Eurelia, Johnburgh, Minburra, Pekina, Walloway, Yalpara and Yanyarrie, and part of Cradock, Hammond, Moockra, Morchard, Tarcowie and Yatina.
|Unsubdivided ||Kathie Bowman||Mayor|
|Grant Chapman||Deputy Mayor|
- "3218.0 – Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2014–15". Australian Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved 29 September 2016.
- "Elected Members". District Council of Orroroo Carrieton. Retrieved 16 February 2015.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "District of Stuart Background Profile". Electoral Commission SA. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey, boundary gazetted 16 December 2011" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- "Location SA Map Viewer". Government of South Australia. Retrieved 14 February 2016.
- "Orroroo Carrieton (S.A.). Council.". National Library of Australia. Retrieved 4 December 2015.
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|