District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
|District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
Location of District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
|• Density||0.284/km2 (0.736/sq mi)|
|Area||3,300 km2 (1,274.1 sq mi)|
|Region||Yorke and Mid North |
|State electorate(s)||Electoral District of Stuart|
|Federal Division(s)||Division of Grey|
|Website||District Council of Orroroo Carrieton|
The District Council of Orroroo Carrieton is a local government area in the Yorke and Mid North region of South Australia. The principal towns are Orroroo and Carrieton. Other locations in the council area are Belton, Bendelby, Black Rock, Erskine, Eurelia, Johnburgh, Morchard, Oladdie, Orroroo East, Pamatta, Pekina, Uroonda, Walloway, Wepowie, West Erskine, Yalpara, Yanyarrie and Yatina.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (30 March 2010). "Regional Population Growth, Australia, 2008–09". Retrieved 4 June 2010.
- "Yorke and Mid North SA Government region" (PDF). The Government of South Australia. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "District of Stuart Background Profile". Electoral Commission SA. Retrieved 26 September 2015.
- "Federal electoral division of Grey, boundary gazetted 16 December 2011" (PDF). Australian Electoral Commission. Retrieved 20 August 2015.
- Local Government Association - District Council of Orroroo Carrieton
- District Council of Orroroo Carrieton website
|This South Australia geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|