From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from District Six (disambiguation))
District Six is a place in Cape Town, South Africa
District Six may also refer to:
- Government divisions
- District 6, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- District 6 (New York City Council), in the United States
- VI District, Turku, in Finland
- District 6 (Zurich), in Switzerland
- District 6 (Düsseldorf), a district of Düsseldorf, Germany
- District 6, an electoral district of Malta
- Districts 6 and 6A, police districts of Malta
- District 6 Schoolhouse, a historic school in East Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Little Red Schoolhouse (Brunswick, New York), also known as District 6 Schoolhouse, in Brunswick, New York, United States
- District Six (album), an album by Amphibious Assault
- District 6 (Hunger Games), fictional district in the Hunger Games books and films
- Sector 6 (Bucharest)
- District 5 (disambiguation)
- District 7 (disambiguation)
- District 9, a 2009 film with elements inspired by events that occurred in District Six, Cape Town.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title District 6.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.