The Ditchley Foundation is a foundation that holds conferences, with a primary focus on British-American relations. It is based at Ditchley Park near Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire. It was established as a privately-funded charity in 1958 by philanthropist Sir David Wills.
- The Rt Hon. Lord Hill of Oareford, . Current chairman of Ditchley (2017- ). He also has roles as senior advisor, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer (2017-); independent national director, Times Newspapers; and board member, Centre for Policy Studies. He was formerly European Commissioner for Financial Stability, Financial Services and Capital Markets Union (2014–16); Leader of the House of Lords and Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (2013–14); Undersecretary of State for Schools (2010-2013).
- The Rt Hon. Lord Robertson of Port Ellen, . He is also deputy-chairman of TNK-BP. He was NATO Secretary General from 1999-2003 and UK Defence Secretary from 1997-1999, chairman of the Ditchley Foundation, 2010-2017.
- The Rt Hon. Sir John Major, , the former British prime minister, chairman of the Ditchley Foundation 2000-2009.
- Sir John Wheeler-Bennett, . British historian; the first chairman, appointed in 1958.
- Sir Reginald Hibbert, . Director 1982–1987.
- Sir Philip Adams, . Director 1977–1982.
- Sir Michael Quinlan, . Director 1992–1999.
- Sir Nigel Broomfield, . Director 1999-2004.
- Sir Jeremy Greenstock, . Director 2004-2010.
- Sir John Holmes, . Director 2010-2016.
- The Rt Hon. Lord Aldington. Chairman, Machfast Group Ltd
- The Rt Hon. Lord Bridges of Headley, . Senior Adviser to the Group Executive Chairman, Banco Santander
- Her Excellency Mrs Janice Charette. Canadian High Commissioner to the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- Mrs Marjorie Neasham Glasgow, . CEO, Ridge Clean Energy. President, The Glasgow Foundation.
- Mr Charles Grant, . Director, Centre for European Reform
- The Rt Hon. Dominic Grieve, . Formerly Member of Parliament for Beaconsfield (1997-2019); Attorney General
- The Rt Hon. Lord Hill of Oareford, . Chairman of The Ditchley Foundation
- Ms Rachlel Lomax. Deputy Chair, British Council
- The Rt Hon. Lord Mandelson, . Chairman, Global Counsel. Formerly Secretary of State for Business, Innovation and Skills and European Trade Commissioner
- Mr Paul Newman. Former Chairman, ICAP Energy; Director, JC Rathbone Associates Ltd.
- Mrs Elizabeth Padmore. Emeritus Trustee, Women for Women International - UK
- Ms Emma Reynolds. Formerly Member of Parliament for Wolverhampton North East (2010-2019)
- The Most Hon. Marquess of Salisbury, . Chancellor of the University of Hertfordshire
- Sir Nigel Sheinwald, . Visiting Professor, King's College, London; Director, Royal Dutch Shel
- Mr Philip Stephens. Director of the Editorial Board and Chief Political Commentator, Financial Times
- Dr Catherine Wills. Trustee
- Clapson, Mark (2013). Anglo-American Crossroads: Urban Planning and Research in Britain, 1940-2010. London: Bloomsbury. pp. 48–50. ISBN 9781441141491.
- Hölz, Martin (2010). "Ditchley Foundation". In Anheier, Helmut K.; Toepler, Stefan (eds.). International Encyclopedia of Civil Society. New York: Springer. pp. 609–610. doi:10.1007/978-0-387-93996-4_356. ISBN 9780387095097.
- Sir Reginald Hibbert - Albanologist and former ambassador in Paris
- Obituary of Sir Philip Adams - The Independent
- The Ditchley foundation governors Archived September 28, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- Our Good Conference Guide: Magic mountains for the mind - The Economist - 26 December 1987 - Volume 305