From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dittmer is an unincorporated community in western Jefferson County, Missouri, United States. It is located about 14 miles northwest of Hillsboro on Route 30. This is shown on an early railroad map published in 1891 as "Dittmer's Store."
- "Dittmer, Missouri". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 19 October 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- "Jefferson County Place Names, 1928–1945 (archived)". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on 24 June 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2016.
- Eaton, David Wolfe (1916). How Missouri Counties, Towns and Streams Were Named. The State Historical Society of Missouri. p. 180.
- For years he's lived with neighbors who are abusive priests; by Lilly Fowler, 12 January 2015 St Louis Post-Dispatch
|This Jefferson County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|