Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ditto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ditto, or ditto mark, is a typographic character.
Ditto may also refer to:
- Ditto machine, a type of small printing press, or dittos, the copies they produced
In popular culture
- Ditto (convention), an annual science fiction fanzine convention
- Ditto (1937 film), starring Buster Keaton
- Ditto (2000 film), a South Korean film
- Ditto (Pokémon), a Pokémon species
- "Ditto" (song), by Cassie
- Ditto, a character in the Ben 10 animated series
- One of the twins in the comic strip Hi and Lois
- Beth Ditto (born 1981), singer of the band Gossip
- J. Kane Ditto, mayor of Jackson, Mississippi from 1989 to 1997
- Ditto drive, an Iomega tape drive
- Ditto suit, an early precursor of the lounge suit
- Ditto (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
- DITTO, designer eyewear ecommerce site
- DITTO, an IBM mainframe software utility
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ditto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.