|Type of business||Public|
Type of site
|web portal (Entertainment, Video streaming|
|Available in||English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla|
|Dissolved||February 15, 2018|
|URL||http://www.dittotv.com (defunct), integrated with Zee5|
dittoTV was a video-on-demand platform launched in 2012, from the digital arm of Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (ZEE), Zee Digital Convergence Limited. The service was integrated with Zee5 on February 15, 2018. It was India's most popular over-the-top media services TV distribution platform offering LIVE TV and Catch Up Content to end consumers on their mobile phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, entertainment boxes and connected TVs.
dittoTV was available across the globe in all international markets like the United States (currently unavailable), United Kingdom, United Arab Emirates, New Zealand, Australia and others. dittoTV hosted 100+ Live TV channels.
Over the Top (OTT) – Over-the-top content (OTT) refers to delivery of audio, video, and other media over the internet without a multiple system operator being involved in the control or distribution of the content.
Zee5 has subsumed Zee's existing video streaming platforms Ozee (advertising-based) and Ditto TV (subscription-based), comes with 1 lakh hours of content including exclusive originals, Indian and international movies and TV shows, music, live television, health and lifestyle videos in 12 regional languages
- Jio TV
- Subhash Chandra
- Video on demand
- Digital rights management
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises
- Over-the-top (OTT)
- "With Ditto TV, Zee eyes a game-changer". DNA India. 1 March 2012.
- "Mobile TV apps enabling live streaming of TV channels on smartphones". Times of India. 4 September 2012.
- "Flashed Yesterday: Zee enters 'Over The Top TV' segment with Ditto TV". exchange4media.com. 1 March 2012. Archived from the original on 12 August 2014.