|Look up diurnal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diurnal ("daily") may refer to:
- Diurnal cycle, any pattern that recurs daily
- Diurnality, the behavior of animals and plants that are active in the daytime
- Diurnal phase shift, a phase shift of electromagnetic signals
- Diurnal temperature variation, a cycle of daily temperature change
- Diurnal arc, the time (expressed in right ascension) that it takes a planet etc to move from its rising to its setting point
- Diurnal motion, the apparent motion of stars around the Earth
- Diurnal chart, a chart for a given date, based on the natal chart
- Diurnal planet, a planet in a sect for which the Sun is above the horizon
- Diurnal sign, a sign in the zodiac
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diurnal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.