From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up div or DIV in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Div or DIV may refer to:
Science and technology
- Division (mathematics), the mathematical operation that is the inverse of multiplication
div, HTML tags that implement generic elements
div, a C mathematical function
- Divergence, a mathematical operation in vector calculus
- Days in vitro, for example see Cultured neuronal network
- Desquamative inflammatory vaginitis, an uncommon acute inflammation of the vagina; see Vulva disease
- Diversity Immigrant Visa, a United States congressionally mandated lottery program for receiving a United States Permanent Resident Card
- 504 (number) (DIV), in Roman numerals
- Div (Persian mythology)
- Divisi, a music term used in orchestral scores
- Div, a character in the Penny Arcade
- DIV, rock band from Japan
- DIV Games Studio, software for a game development programming language developed by Hammer Technologies; see Fenix Project
- BennuGD, a project which forked from Fenix
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.), a professional and academic degree
- Division (disambiguation)
- Divide (disambiguation)
- Divine (disambiguation)
- Divinity (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Div"
- All pages with titles containing "Div"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Div.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.