From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Diversification may refer to:
|Look up diversification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Diversification (biology) emergence of subpopulations that have accumulated independent genetic changes
- Diversification (finance) involves spreading investments
- Diversification (marketing strategy) is a corporate strategy to increase market penetration
- Agricultural diversification involves the re-allocation of some of a farm's resources to new products or non-agricultural activities
- Diversified technique, a chiropractic method
- Diversification of firms through mergers and acquisitions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diversification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.