Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up diversification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diversification may refer to:
Biology and agriculture
- Diversification (biology) emergence of subpopulations that have accumulated independent genetic changes
- Agricultural diversification involves the re-allocation of some of a farm's resources to new products or non-agricultural activities
Economics and finance
- Diversification (finance) involves spreading investments
- Diversification (marketing strategy) is a corporate strategy to increase market penetration
- Diversification of firms through mergers and acquisitions
- Diversified technique, a chiropractic method
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diversification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.