|Look up diversification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diversification may refer to:
Biology and agriculture
- Diversification (biology) emergence of subpopulations that have accumulated independent genetic changes
- Agricultural diversification involves the re-allocation of some of a farm's resources to new products or non-agricultural activities
Economics and finance
- Diversification (finance) involves spreading investments
- Diversification (marketing strategy) is a corporate strategy to increase market penetration
- Diversification of firms through mergers and acquisitions
- Diversified technique, a chiropractic method
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diversification.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.