From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up divide in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Divide may refer to division (mathematics). Other articles concerning “divide” include:
- Drainage divide or watershed, a ridge of land between two drainage basins
- Continental divide, a water divide between the drainage of two oceans
- Continental Divide of the Americas, the North American divide between the Atlantic and Pacific oceans
- In the United States
- Divide, Colorado, an unincorporated community
- Divide, Illinois, an unincorporated community
- Divide, Lane County, Oregon, an unincorporated community
- Divide, Wallowa County, Oregon, an unincorporated community
- Divide, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Divide County, North Dakota
- Triple Divide Peak, in Glacier National Park, Montana
- Great Divide Basin, in Wyoming
- Divide, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Divide and conquer algorithm, in computer science
- Divide-and-conquer eigenvalue algorithm, a concept in the linear algebra branch of mathematics
In popular culture:
- Divide, song by American hard rock band Disturbed from Indestructible
- Divide and rule, a strategy of gaining and maintaining power
- Digital divide, the socio-economic difference between communities in their access to computers and the Internet
- North-South divide, between wealthy developed countries and poorer developing countries
- Cultural divide
- Mercedes divide, separating those who can afford a Mercedes-Benz car from those who cannot
- All pages beginning with "Divide"
- All pages with titles containing "Divide"
- Div (disambiguation)
- Division (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divide.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.