From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up divine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Divine may refer to:
- the concept of divinity, related to holiness and the supernatural
- one who studies Divinity (academic discipline)
- Divine in Jesus, as the Son of God, as God made flesh, as an incarnate of God the Father, One with the Spirit of God, and One with the Holy Spirit, which many Christians≥ who believe in the Holy Trinity may find eternally true in their faith
- an Anglican divine, one who is learned in Anglican theology
- Divine (performer) (1945–1988), drag persona of Harris Glenn Milstead
- a drag queen who is the lead character in Jean Genet's novel Our Lady of the Flowers
- Divine (group), teen R&B group
- Divine (album), an album by Blinded Colony
- Divine (Girls' Generation song), 2014
- "Divine" (Korn song), 1994
- Divine (t.A.T.u. song), 2005
- Divine (Sébastien Tellier song), 2008
- Divine (corporation), a bankrupt dot-com company
- Divine Chocolate, a manufacturer of chocolate
- The Divine, a graphic novel by Asaf Hanuka, Tomer Hanuka and Boaz Lavie (2015)
- All pages beginning with "Divine"
- All pages with titles containing "Divine"
- Divining rod
- Div (disambiguation)
- Divinity (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.