From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Divine right)
Divine Right may refer to:
- The Divine right of kings, the doctrine that a monarch derives his or her power directly from God
- "The Divine Right of Kings" (poem), an 1845 poem attributed to Edgar Allen Poe
- Divine Right (game), a 1979 fantasy wargame
- Divine Right: The Adventures of Max Faraday, a comic book series, 1997–1999
- Divine Right, a 1989 anthology in the Merovingen Nights series
- "Divine Right", a song on the 2004 album Hi-Fi High Lights Down Low by Lodger (Finnish band)
- The Divine Right, a 1996 play by Peter Whelan
- "Divine Right", a 1954 short story by J. T. McIntosh
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Divine Right.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.