Diving Science and Technology
|Legal status||active (July 2014)|
|Headquarters||Rancho Santa Margarita, California, United States|
|PADI Worldwide Corp.|
Diving Science and Technology (or DSAT) is a corporate affiliate of the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) and the developer of the Recreational Dive Planner. DSAT has held scientific workshops for diver safety and education.
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) – Recreational diver training and certification agency
- "Company Overview of PADI Worldwide Corp". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 25 May 2014.
- Hamilton Jr RW, Rogers RE, Powell MR (1994). "Development and validation of no-stop decompression procedures for recreational diving: the DSAT recreational dive planner". Tarrytown, NY: Diving Science & Technology Corp. Retrieved 2008-06-16. Cite journal requires
- DSAT (ed). (1979). "Decompression in Depth". Diving Science and Technology Workshop. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- Graver, D (ed). (1980). "Physiology in Depth". Diving Science and Technology Workshop. Retrieved 2008-08-20.
- Richardson, D; Menduno, M; Shreeves, K. (eds). (1996). "Proceedings of Rebreather Forum 2.0". Diving Science and Technology Workshop.: 286. Retrieved 2008-08-20.CS1 maint: multiple names: authors list (link)
|This diving-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|