Diving at the 1964 Summer Olympics – Women's 10 metre platform
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Women's 10 metre platform
at the Games of the XVIII Olympiad
|Diving at the
1964 Summer Olympics
|3 m springboard||men||women|
|10 m platform||men||women|
The competition was split into two phases:
- Preliminary round (15 October)
- Divers performed three compulsory dives with limited degrees of difficulty and one voluntary dive without limits. The twelve divers with the highest scores advanced to the final.
- Final (15 October)
- Divers performed one compulsory dive with limited degrees of difficulty and two voluntary dives without limits. The final ranking was determined by the combined score with the preliminary round.
|Lesley Bush (USA)||53.78||1||46.02||2||99.80|
|Ingrid Engel-Krämer (EUA)||52.98||3||45.47||3||98.45|
|Galina Alekseyeva (URS)||53.02||2||44.58||4||97.60|
|4||Linda Cooper (USA)||47.80||9||48.50||1||96.30|
|5||Christiane Lanzke (EUA)||49.69||6||43.23||5||92.92|
|6||Ingeborg Pertmayr (AUT)||49.50||7||43.20||6||92.70|
|7||Natalya Lobanova (URS)||49.89||5||41.02||9||90.91|
|8||Barbara Talmage (USA)||47.28||11||42.32||7||89.60|
|9||Robyn Bradshaw (AUS)||46.58||12||41.58||8||88.16|
|10||Delia Reinhard (EUA)||47.83||8||38.96||10||86.79|
|11||Carol Ann Morrow (CAN)||47.62||10||38.52||11||86.14|
|12||Tatyana Dzheneyeva (URS)||51.91||4||33.09||12||85.00|
|13||Elisabeth Svoboda (AUT)||46.10||13||Did not advance|
|14||Frances Cramp (GBR)||45.48||14||Did not advance|
|15||Keiko Osaki (JPN)||45.20||15||Did not advance|
|16||Hatsuko Kawai-Hirose (JPN)||45.00||16||Did not advance|
|17||Kirsten Velin (DEN)||43.85||17||Did not advance|
|18||Kumiko Watanabe (JPN)||43.50||18||Did not advance|
|19||Joy Newman (GBR)||42.72||19||Did not advance|
|20||Susan Knight (AUS)||41.84||20||Did not advance|
|21||Ulrike Sindelar-Pachowsky (AUT)||40.22||21||Did not advance|
|22||Sarie Bezuidenhout (RHO)||37.59||22||Did not advance|
|23||Judy Stewart (CAN)||36.47||23||Did not advance|
|24||Chung Hee-Jung (KOR)||33.57||24||Did not advance|
- Unlike in any other Games, this event was held on a single day and consisted of a maximum total of only seven dives.
- The Organising Committee for The Games of the XVIII Olympiad (October 1966). The Official Report of The Games of the XVIII Olympiad Tokyo 1964, Volume II (pdf). Tokyo: The Organising Committee for The Games of the XVIII Olympiad. pp. pp.552–3. Retrieved 2007-01-04.
- Herman de Wael (2001-08-07). "Diving - women's platform (Tokyo 1964)". Retrieved 2007-01-04.