Diving in East Timor
Situated in the Coral Triangle, Timor is surrounded by deep water (about 2,500m between Liquiçá and Alor Island, Indonesia) that gives home to coral and fish life, including the annual migration of whales through the Ombai Strait and Wetar Strait.
- Dethmers, K; Chatto, R; Meekan, M; Amaral, A; de Cunha, C; de Carvalho, N; Edyvane, K (2009). Marine megafauna surveys in Timor Leste: identifying opportunities for potential ecotourism – Final Report (Report). Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (East Timor). Archived from the original on 21 March 2012. Retrieved 24 May 2022.
- Timor Divers Network at Congo-Pages.org
- Admiralty EasyTide Tidal Predictions for Dili
- Wikimedia Commons – Images of marine animals of Timor-Leste
- Nudibranch Species from Timor-Leste