Division No. 12, Saskatchewan
|Division No. 12|
|Census division in Saskatchewan|
|• Total||13,887.42 km2 (5,361.96 sq mi)|
|As of 2016|
|• Density||1.7/km2 (4.5/sq mi)|
Division No. 12, is one of eighteen census divisions in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, as defined by Statistics Canada. It is located in the west-central part of the province. The most populous community in this division is Battleford.
In the 2016 Census, Division 12 had a population of 23,986 living in 9,226 of its 10,076 total dwellings, a 3.3% increase from its 2011 population of 23,228. With a land area of 13,887.42 km² it had a population density of 1.7 people per square kilometre in 2016.
The following census subdivisions (municipalities or municipal equivalents) are located within Saskatchewan's Division No. 12.
- Indian Reserve --Grizzly Bear's Head 110
- Indian Reserve --Lean Man 111
- Indian Reserve --Mosquito 109
- Indian Reserve --Red Pheasant 108
- Indian Reserve --Sweet Grass 113
- Indian Reserve --Sweet Grass 113-M16
- "Population and dwelling counts, for Canada, provinces and territories, and census divisions, 2011 and 2016 censuses (Saskatchewan)". Statistics Canada.
- Statistics Canada. 2002 2001 Community Profiles. Released June 27, 2002. Last modified: 2005-11-30. Statistics Canada Catalogue no. 93F0053XIE. Page accessed January 5, 2007
- Division No. 12, Saskatchewan Statistics Canada
|This Saskatchewan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|