Division No. 4, Newfoundland and Labrador
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Division No. 4
|Province||Newfoundland and Labrador|
|• Total||7,087.65 km2 (2,736.56 sq mi)|
|As of 2016|
|• Density||2.9/km2 (7.4/sq mi)|
Census Division No. 4 is a Statistics Canada statistical division that comprises the areas of the province of Newfoundland and Labrador called St. George's. It covers a land area of 7087.65 km² and had a population of 20,387 at the 2016 census.
- Cape St. George
- Port au Port East
- Port au Port West-Aguathuna-Felix Cove
- St. George's
- Stephenville Crossing
- Subdivision A (including Codroy, Cape Anguille, Doyles, South Branch)
- Subdivision B (including Highlands, Jeffrey’s, Robinsons)
- Subdivision C (including St. Teresa, Flat Bay, Barachois Brook)
- Subdivision D (including Fox Island River)
- Subdivision E (including Mainland)
Division No. 4, NL
- "Census Profile, 2016 Census: Division No. 4, Census division [Census division], Newfoundland and Labrador". Statistics Canada. Retrieved October 17, 2019.
- "2011 Census Profile - Division No. 4, Census division". Statistics Canada. Retrieved 2 March 2012.