|Origin||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Past members||Randall Griffith|
Dixiana was an American country music band. Founded in 1986, the band was composed of five members: brothers Mark (bass guitar, vocals) and Phil Lister (guitar, vocals), Randall Griffith (keyboards), Colonel Shuford (drums), and Cindy Murphy (lead vocals).
Signed to Epic Records in 1992, they released their self-titled debut album that year. It produced three singles, two of which charted on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) charts. The album received a C- rating from Entertainment Weekly, who described it as "generic country-pop" but highlighted lead vocalist Murphy as a "strong suit". A fourth single, "Now You're Talkin'", was released in 1993. Joseph Stanley of Cash Box praised it as a "fresh and fun cut".
Mark and Phil Lister have since co-founded a recording studio called Dixiana Music.
|US Country||CAN Country|
|1992||"Waitin' for the Deal to Go Down"||39||27||Dixiana|
|"That's What I'm Working On Tonight"||40||52|
|"I Know Where There's One"||—||—|
|1993||"Now You're Talkin'"||66||70||N/A|
|"—" denotes releases that did not chart|
|1987||"Movin' On Blues"|
|1992||"Waitin' for the Deal to Go Down"||Deaton Flanigen|
|"That's What I'm Working on Tonight"||Michael Merriman|
|1993||"Now You're Talkin'"||chris rogers|
- Loftus, Johnny. "Dixiana biography". Allmusic. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "Dixiana review". Entertainment Weekly. 1992-06-26. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- Stanley, Joseph (April 17, 1993). "Reviews" (PDF). Cash Box: 20.
- "Our Associates". Dixiana Music. Archived from the original on 2008-05-09. Retrieved 2008-05-02.
- "Single Reviews" (PDF). Billboard. September 26, 1992.
- "Waitin' for the deal to go down / producer/director, Deaton Flanigen Productions". Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "That's what I'm working on tonight / directed by Michael Merriman". Retrieved 2010-12-09.
- "Now you're talkin' / director, Chris Rogers". Retrieved 2010-12-09.