Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up diya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diya may refer to:
Hinduism and Jainism
- Diya (lamp), a ghee/oil-based candle used particularly in ceremonies / worship
- Diya (Islam), an Islamic term for monetary compensation for bodily harm or property damage
- Oladipo Diya, a Nigerian general
- Dia Mirza, Indian actress
- Diya TV, a TV network
- Diya (actress) - a South Indian actress
- Deeya Maskey - Nepalese actress
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.