From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diya may refer to:
- Oladipo Diya, a Nigerian general
- Diya (light), a ghee-based candle
- Diyya, an Islamic term for monetary compensation for unintentional murder
- Dia Mirza, a South Indian actress
- Diya TV, a TV network
- Diya (actress) - a South Indian actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.