From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up diya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Diya may refer to:
Hinduism and Jainism
- Diya (lamp), a ghee/oil-based candle used particularly in ceremonies / worship
- Diya (Islam), an Islamic term for monetary compensation for bodily harm or property damage
- Oladipo Diya, a Nigerian general
- Dia Mirza, Indian actress
- Diya TV, a TV network
- Diya (actress) - a South Indian actress
- Deeya Maskey - Nepalese actress
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Diya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.