|Full name||Djameleddine Benlamri|
|Date of birth||December 25, 1989|
|Place of birth||Algiers, Algeria|
|Height||1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|2008–2009||IR Hussein Dey|
|2009–2012||NA Hussein Dey||54||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:00, June 17, 2017 (EST)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, June 17, 2017 (EST)
On 12 May 2012, he was called up for the first time to the Algeria national team for the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers against Mali and Rwanda, and the return leg of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Gambia. However, he had to withdraw from the squad due to injury.
- Walid Z. (29 May 2012). "Djameleddine Benlamri signe à la JS Kabylie" (in French). DZFoot. Archived from the original on 2 June 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.
- EN U23 : Les 21 joueurs sélectionnés; DZFoot, 16 November 2011.
- "La liste des 29 pour les matchs de la fin de saison" (in French). DZFoot. 12 May 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2012.
- Toufik O. (16 May 2012). "Chaouchi et Benlamri libérés sur blessure" (in French). DZFoot. Archived from the original on 19 May 2012. Retrieved 30 May 2012.