|Full name||Djamel Haimoudi|
December 10, 1970 |
|2001–||Algerian Ligue 1||Referee|
He was a referee at the 2008 Africa Cup of Nations, the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup and the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations. He has also refereed a number of CAF Champions League matches, as well as FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
In December 2012, he was selected by the Confederation of African Football as the African Referee of the Year at the 2012 CAF Awards in Accra, Ghana. Two months later, he was appointed as the referee of the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations Final between Nigeria and Burkina Faso and also officiated the 2013 FIFA Confederations Cup play-off for third place between Uruguay and Italy.
- (English) "FIFA Referee list". FIFA. Archived from the original on 2 May 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-31.
- (English) "Referee Page : Djamel Haimoudi". FootballDatabase.eu. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- "Referee of the Year – Haimoudi Djamel (Algeria)". CAFOnline.com. December 20, 2012. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- "Djamel Haimoudi élu arbitre africain de l’année 2012" (in French). DZFoot. December 21, 2012. Retrieved December 21, 2012.
- Referee's profile - worldreferee.com