|Commune and town|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
Catabum Castra was important enough in the Roman province of Mauretania Caesariensis to become a suffragan bishopric of its capital Caesarea in Mauretania's Metropolitan Archbishop. Under the French it was known as Saint Aimé.
Titular see of Catabum Castra
The diocese was nominally restored in 1933 as a titular bishopric.
It has had the following incumbents of the lowest (episcopal) rank :
- Urbain Etienne Morlion], White Fathers (M. Afr.) (1966.09.29 – 1971.01.20)
- Gabriel Lee Gab-sou (이갑수 가브리엘) (1971.07.25 – 1975.06.05)
- Simon Michael Fung Kui Heong (1975.08.29 – 1976.05.31)
- Michael Nnachi Okoro (1977.06.27 – 1983.02.19)
- František Václav Lobkowicz, Norbertines (O. Praem.) (1990.03.17 – 1996.05.30)
- Mathias Ri Iong-hoon] (이용훈 마티아) (2003.03.19 – 2008.10.10)
- Olivier Michel Marie Schmitthaeusler, Paris Foreign Missions Society (M.E.P.) (2009.12.24 – ...), Apostolic Vicar of Phnom Penh (Cambodia), President of Episcopal Conference of Laos and Cambodia
- "Communes of Algeria". Statoids. Retrieved December 12, 2010.
|This article about a location in Relizane Province is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|