Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up djinn or djinni in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Djinn are supernatural creatures mentioned in Islamic theology.
Djinn, Djin, or Djinni may also refer to:
- Djinn (film), a 2013 Emirati film by Tobe Hooper
- Djinns (film), a 2010 French-Moroccan film
- Djinn, a character from Clash of the Titans
- Les Djinns (choir), a French choir
- Djinn (album), an album by Melechesh
- Djin (album), an album by Queenadreena
- Djinn (comics), a bande dessinée by Jean Dufaux and Ana Mirallès
- Djinn (novel), a novel by Alain Robbe-Grillet
- Djinni (Dungeons & Dragons), a type of creature from Dungeons & Dragons
- Djinn (Golden Sun), creatures in the video game Golden Sun
- Sud-Ouest Djinn, a French light helicopter
- Djinn chair, a design in Modernist style by Olivier Mourgue
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Djinn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.