Dmitri Golubov (politician)
27 November 2014 – 29 August 2019
|Born||October 16, 1983|
Dmitri Golubov (Ukrainian: Дмитро Іванович Голубов, born October 16, 1983) is a [Ukrainian politician and former Member of the Parliament of Ukraine, cybercriminal, former carder. He is also the leader of the Internet Party of Ukraine. Although he has never taken part in any election as a candidate of this party.
In the 2019 Ukrainian parliamentary election Golubov was not reelected in constituency 136, this time as an independent candidate, with 40.92% of the votes (winner Oleksandr Horeniuk of Servant of the People gained 47.08%).
In the 2020 Odessa local election Golubov is a candidate for mayor of Odessa (nominated by Dmitry Golubov Bloc). After his below 1% score Golubov and his Dmitry Golubov Bloc supported Opposition Platform — For Life candidate Mykola Skoryk in the second round of the election. Incumbent mayor Gennadiy Trukhanov defeated Skoryk in the second round of the mayoral election on 15 November 2020 with 54.28% of the votes.
In the mid-2000s, Golubov was involved in a hacking case with international payment bank cards under the nickname of Script.
In 2001 or 2003, Carderplanet.com was launched and registered in Madagascar, where group of about 7,000 card-criminals were engaged in bank card fraud. The participants registered on the site were mainly representatives of Eastern European countries.
Because of Wikileaks-related activities, the leaders of the criminal group were assisted by police and intelligence agencies in many countries, including the FBI and the US Treasury Department. On July 7, 2005, Golubov was detained at his home in Odessa.
Golubov spent six months in the Lukyanivska Prison in Kyiv. He was threatened with imprisonment for up to 12 years. On December 22, 2005, at a preliminary hearing in the Solomensky District Court of Kyiv, Judge Volodymyr Skoryk decided to release Golubov from custody and transfer him to bail MPs Volodymyr Makeyenko and Volodymyr Makeenko. They made a deposit of 50,000 hryvnias each. The judge denied MasterCard and Visa representatives to appear in court as civil plaintiffs.
After four years of court proceedings, Golubov was fully acquitted by the Solomensky District Court of Kyiv under Articles 200 part 2, 255 part 1, 190 part 4 because of "lack of corpus delicti."
- "Разыскиваемый интерполом Глава Интернет партии Украины идет в ВР". news.pn (in Russian). Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- (in Ukrainian)Завтра в Києві "хрещений батько хакерської мафії" представить свою партію ІПУ Archived 2011-07-26 at the Wayback Machine, Novynar (February 23, 2009)
Justice Ministry registers Internet Party of Ukraine, Kyiv Post (April 6, 2010)
- Holubov Dmytro Ivanovych, URK.VOTE
- "Депутат ВР вказав у декларації криптомонет на суму понад 2 млрд грн". ТСН.ua (in Ukrainian). 2018-03-13. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- (in Ukrainian) In Odessa, 2 Zelensky, 5 Filimonov and Saakashvili will compete for the mayor's seat, Ukrayinska Pravda (30 September 2020)
- (in Ukrainian) The second round of mayoral elections in Odessa: who won, RBC Ukraine (15 November 2020)
- (in Ukrainian) Trukhanov officially won the mayoral election in Odessa, The Ukrainian Week (17 November 2020)
- "Computer crime: credit card criminal ring exposed". www.crime-research.org. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "svoboda-2005-29". Scribd. Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Арештовано українського хакера, від якого постраждали десятки банків світу". Українська правда (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- Fin.Org.UA. "Нацагентство по вопросам предотвращения коррупции заподозрило нардепа Блока Петра Порошенко". www.fin.org.ua (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2020-05-20.
- "Політика на павутині - 8 Квітня 2010 - Західний курєр". zk.at.ua. Retrieved 2020-05-20.